3 Bed House to rent in Newhaven.Quiet street. Family or working professionals.1hr London Victoria
If you are looking for a long term let in a quiet family and retirement neighbourhood then read on.
I am surrounded by excellent neighbours who have become friends.
The House has been upgraded with new electrics and plumbing including a combination boiler for instant hot water.
There is a large, medium and small double bedroom.
The double fronted semidetached house has a large living room and a smaller dining room.
The kitchen is connected to the 100' garden, through a small porch which is flanked by a larder area and a downstairs loo.
Upstairs a box room has been converted to a small but serviceable bathroom with bath and fixed shower.
The front garden is scheduled to be turned into off road parking for two vehicles.
At the end of the garden is a home office or summerhouse hideaway.
My ideal tenants would be able to take the whole house for a number of years
- be a family, and/or
- professional workers
- or in postgraduate studies
- or retired
- dogs and other animals by negotiation only
- keen gardeners, (raspberries, apple trees, quince, apricot, herbs etc are all planted and well established, grass needs mowing weekly in the growing season)
- house proud and able to actively manage the upkeep of a 1930's house
- keen to use an induction hob
- white goods include an american style fridge freezer, a year old washing machine and oven and an older slim line washer.
- Bills are your responsibility
Most of the furniture seen in the photos may remain in the house if you are looking for part or fully furnished.
Get in contact for further information and