With every job role getting hundreds of applications it is so important to have a CV that stands out
from the crowd and gets you noticed by the employer.
But what if you have never had the need for a CV before? Well this service is here to support you get
your experience and skills on the page and showcase to that employer you are the right person for
Whether you have years of experience or you are looking for your first job then this service is here to
support you get to the next round of the recruitment process.
SO WHAT'S NEEDED?
Once purchased you will need to provide us with the below information:
- Any information you'd like to have included in CV including:
ï‚· Work Experience which should include position held, dates of employment and
responsibilities in that role, this could include voluntary experience
ï‚· Skills (which could be technical, job specific or general)
ï‚· Any other information you'd like to have included
- Please highlight the most important aspects you'd like to have included in your CV
- Be detailed as the information provided must be enough for us to complete your CV
- Provide a link or screen shot to the job you wish to apply for so we can tailor your CV
accordingly, if you don’t have a chosen job in mind let us know the sector or field you’d like
to work within.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- A complete CV writing service (to make it employer friendly it will be no longer than two
sides of A4)
- We will then send you the CV to you via the preferred email address. The document will
come through to you as a word document so you are able to edit in the future yourself.
- We will also write an introduction email to accompany your CV free of charge. (this will
come through to you in the format of a word document)
Head to www.im-hired.com for full.