F1b Cockerpoo Puppies
Our clever cockapoo girl, Roxy , has had 4 beautiful pups who can leave to their forever homes on 13th march 2018.
Mum is our very much loved pet, she is a sable cockapoo and is admired wherever she goes. She is up to date with all her vaccinations and is regularly wormed and fleaded. This is her first litter.
Dad, Oliver is a beautiful, vibrant true solid Fox Red KC reg Miniature Poodle with top class breeding. He has been DNA tested clear for the following 7 hereditary diseases.
1) Prcd PRA, Progressive Retinal Atrophy, a form of blindness, common in Poodles, Cockers and Poodle Crosses.
2) Degenerative Myelopathy, a paralysing spine condition found in all breeds.
3) Von Willebrands Type 1, a serious canine blood condition which can lead to excessive bleeding and complications.
4) Macrothrombocytopenia clear
5) OC (Osteochondrodysplasia) clear
6) NEWS (Neonatal Encephalopathy Seizure) clear
7) MPS VI Clear
Your pup will leave us with a puppy pack containing a blanket with mum's scent on, a good quality bag of food a feeding bowl and a copy of the health certificates. They will also be microchipped, wormed at 2,4,6 and 8 weeks, have a flea treatment and be fully vet checked, they are weighed daily. They will also have 4 weeks insurance.
No expense has been spared for these puppies, they are being brought up in a busy family environment and are handled continuously by children. They are used to everyday household noise so the pups are used to lots of coming and going.
I have 3 boys for sale
I have 1 girl which we are keeping
£250 non refundable deposit will secure your puppy. If you are interested in offering one of our pups a forever home please don’t hesitate to get in touch for a chat, any questions more than.